Thursday, April 23, 2009

Plan your trade and trade your plan

. Thursday, April 23, 2009

there's a saying that as a trader / investor we should always ," plan our trade and trade our plan"

but the truth.. many of us fails or suffered a loss because we "don't plan our trade and if we plan our trade occasionnaly we don't do as our plan says"

that's the problem..


today , Thursday 23 April 2009
i have plan to buy BNBR at 68 and sell it if breaks 65..
firstly the stock moves at it lowest 64 and i should sell it if i strict into my plan..but the bad thing is that I DON'T SELL IT (believe me it's hard)

and then i began to smile watching that the stock rebound to around 70, i rather calm but still my hearts affraid because i don't do it as my plan says.. i tried to cheer up my self and convince my self that i do the right thing.

minutes pass through..
and BOMM!!!

the stock drops until 64 again, my heart is trembling and the WORST thing that once again i don't do as my plan say.. further more i revise my plan to sell if breaks 60 (i don't want to lose so i give more tolerance to risk)

and then..
the bad things happens..

the stock went down to 52 very fast... i'm panic so i quickly sell it at 54 on the way down to it lowest at 52

yeahh.. great I'm loss 20% in just a day..


the lesson that i want you all know is :

  • always plan your trade and trade your plan
  • control your emotion (don't let it ruin your plan)
  • cut your losses short
  • don't overconfindence, sometimes you can be wrong
may it inspired you all, readers =D



0 comments:

 
Namablogkamu is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com | Power by blogtemplate4u.com